Monday, December 29, 2008

just a few things to say :)


This thing is one of the best things ever invented! AJ got it for me for Christmas. It comes with a UV cleaning system and sanitizes it! My teeth feel so unbelievably clean, just like leaving the dentist! If you don't have one...get one! :)

I am so mortified for the Dallas Cowboys! They played horribly yesterday. I don't even like to talk about it. AJ is watching Sports Center right now and that is all they are talking about. It's really depressing.

Yes, you heard correctly...Sports Center means we FINALLY have cable! yayyy! I haven't had cable for almost a year. It hasn't bothered me that much because most of the shows I watch are on regular tv, but its just nice to have more options. I am not a big tv watcher, but at night I enjoy shows to watch and wind down from the long day.

The other day Jaden took off Kaylie's shirt and tried to put it on himself.
He was running around smiling and laughing. He thinks he is so funny :)

I love my little Kaylie, doesn't she look so happy to be alive?

Her big wide open mouth smile is the best thing ever! And now she is wrinkling her nose all the time like her brother used to. I love it. Pretty soon she will have 2 little bottom teeth in her smile. They are almost in!

We took the kids shopping the other day and Jaden and I were walking around the store and all of a studden he starts whining and pointing like he wants something. I couldn't figure out what he wanted because it was a shelf full of toys. Well on the very bottom there was a box with 2 motorcycles or "bullet bikes" and that is what he wanted. When his daddy came over to us he saw the bikes and he was so proud of his little boy. AJ has a bullet bike and can't wait to teach Jaden how to ride. Jaden loves to play with them, that's all he has been playing with for the past few days.

1 comments:

Katie said...

don't you just love that grin on Jaden's face with Kaylie's shirt on? lol he sooo cute. Kaylie so pretty :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails