Wednesday, December 10, 2008

7 tag

7 Things I can do
1. I'm a good mom!
2. I know a lot about computers
3. remember dates and numbers and things that are important
4. I've always been a good speller
5. I can sing
6. I can take good pictures
7. I can type super fast! (faster than my mom even! hehe!)

7 Things I cannot do
1. live in Utah in the winter :)
2. eat seafood
3. have the tv on 24/7
4. wait - I'm impatient, runs in the family :)
5. go to the gym for 2 hours everyday like I used to
6. cheer for the Utes, I hate them!
7. clean under sinks, it freaks me out

7 Things I always say
1. shoot me in the face
2. are you kidding me?
3. freakin' a
4. i love you
5. word
6. what doing?
7. be soft

7 Things I can always eat
1. cinnamon bears
2. bread
3. pizza
4. chicken
5. grilled turkey sandwich with swiss cheese on honey whole wheat bread :)
6. white cheddar popcorn
7. banana

7 Things I love to do
1. spend time with my babies
2. hug and kiss AJ
3. lay on the couch at night and watch Friends, The OC, or One Tree Hill
4. listen to music
5. go to movies
6. go out to eat
7. shop!!!

7 People I tag
1. Mom
2. Nicole S.
3. Kimber
4. Erin H.
5. Nicole E.
6. Bridget
7. Amie

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Word! :)

Whitney said...

Ahhh, things you love to do, the OC and One Tree Hill :) We are so friends ;) ha ha
Speaking of which, the second I got your comment about the OC only being $15 at Walmart, I went out right away and went to (yes I seriously did) 3 different stores, but ended up only being able to get the 2nd and 3rd seasons. I will have to keep looking for the 1st and 4th :( Thanks for telling me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails