Wednesday, December 3, 2008

RaNdOm ThOuGhTs (it's been awhile)

This morning I left the room for a couple minutes and came back and this is what I saw...

They love each other so much!
I hate when people knock on my door at night. It freaks me out a little, but it also irritates me. I was rocking Kaylie to sleep tonight at 8 pm and someone rings my doorbell twice and knocks. Duuuh I'm not going to answer it people, go away! Unless I know who is at the door, I'm not opening it to anyone.
My mom bought Jaden and Kaylie a new toy

and they love it!
The new Beyonce CD is sooo good. I have never been a huge fan of hers. Usually I like her songs on the radio but don't like the rest of her album. This one is amazing! I saw her on the Tyra show and on Oprah and she was just really cool to listen to. She seems like a great person. And she's beautiful!

Karma...what goes around comes around. I definitely believe in that. I had a conversation with a friend about that today. :)

We have been sick the past week, it's no fun being housebound when you have to be. I enjoy staying home and just being with my kids, but I just hate not having the option to leave if I want. And we miss our friends Nicole and Brindley.

Jaden got a new carseat from his Grandma James. I absolutely love it! His friend Brindley has the same one, but his is green and hers is pink. It's big and comfy and I love it! It has arm rests, a cup holder and its so cushiony! No more cheapo one for Mr. Jaden! yay!

Tonight the 10 Most Fascinating People with Barbara Walters is on, I am looking forward to that. I love Will Smith :)

4 comments:

Megan Isham said...

That toy looks so fun that mom bought. OH they are sooo cute. L

Amy said...

I love Will Smith too! I think he is a wonderful person

Goodwin Family said...

The picture of Jaden hugging Kaylie is so cute! I got Kenz the same car seat too! Eddie Baurer, right? Kenz's is blue and black and so far we've really liked it. And she can be in until she's like 100 lbs!

Flower said...

My DH thinks Beyonce is beautiful as well! I wouldn't answer the door either honey. The world is full of crazy people. Be careful and lots of HUGS for you and those gorgeous kiddos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails