Monday, December 22, 2008

Time for some serious blogging!

I told AJ today that I needed to do some serious blogging because it has been forever! So here I am, taking my own ME time. It has been so much fun having AJ here with us. We have gone to the mall a lot to shop and done a bunch of errands. He is loving all the snow we are getting and I am hating it! I've already fallen down twice! Oh I can't wait to get out of Utah. I have enjoyed being able to go to the store or run an errand really quick all by myself. I feel like a new woman! AJ even lets me sleep in sometimes. yay!

Yesterday we had a really great day. I took Kaylie for some mother-daughter time and we went to my friend Gentry's church. It's a Christian church and such a great place! They had an awesome Christmas service. A lot of great songs were sung and we got to rock out a little bit which was a nice change from the church I grew up in! The pastor was such a neat guy and gave a great message. Kaylie really enjoyed it, she danced with me a little and listened to the pretty music. They had a group of guys playing God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen on guitars and it was amazing! Oh and let's not forget that I got to dress Kaylie up all pretty!


Yesterday Jaden and I made some Christmas sugar cookies. They were so good! Jaden helped me cut them out and frost them. He mostly had fun eating the dough.

Later on, I was having some cuddle time with AJ when I remembered that I left the salt on the kitchen table and here's what I saw when I went to get it...
salt everywhere! All over his face, feet and hands. He was making a funny face. I wonder how much of it he ate. ew!

Later that night I had to get a picture of Jaden and Daddy playing in front of the Christmas tree. I love my boys. :)


Unfortunately Saturday didn't go as well as Sunday. Why, you ask? Both of my teams lost. BYU played horribly, there is no excuse for how bad they played. And the Cowboys...well they just didn't have their groove on or something. Both games were pretty pathetic. Jaden and I went to my dad's to watch it with the rest of my family. My dad has two TVs next to each other so we had the BYU game on the main one and the Cowboys game on the next one. It was cool to watch them both at the same time. We had a fun time with my family, even though we were all bummed from the losses. My brother said something pretty funny about the Cougars. He said "Cougars gotta rest for their next quest." If you know the Cougars, you'd get it...their motto this year was "The Quest", that's all they advertised about and promoted all season...The Quest for the BCS. Well, maybe next year Cougars...get some rest for your next quest!
I think that is all I have to blog about for now! Merry Christmas everyone! :)

4 comments:

Justi said...

Sounds like you have been busy!! Great pics.

Bridget said...

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!! Merry Christmas!

Nicole said...

Awesome! I love the pictures. And the salt is hilarious!

PS: I don't know when you did it.. but I like your hair dark! I SO need to dye mine again!

********** said...

Thanks so much for coming! I loved having you and Kaylie there, she looked beautiful in her dress! I'm glad you enjoyed it, like I do. You are more than welcome to come any time. We need to get together for lunch too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails