Tuesday, October 7, 2008

You guessed it...another tag!

I do tags when I don't have anything to really blog about...so here ya go!

I am: a mother and a good person
I think: about people I care about
I know: that there is always light at the end of the tunnel
I want: my kids to be happy and healthy
I have: a positive attitude
I dislike: hypocrites, and green beans
I miss: being in love
I fear: heights, spiders, losing my children
I feel: undesirable
I hear: Dancing With the Stars
I smell: my chapstick
I crave: a turkey sandwich
I cry: not as much as I used to
I search: the net all the time
I wonder: where life will take me
I regret: not going to cosmetology school right after high school
I wish: that cold weather didn't exist
I love: my family and music
I care: about my family and friends
I always: tell my kids that I love them
I worry: about getting fat
I am not: a negative person
I remember: the things that are important
I believe: that if I am a good person, treat people with respect, and do the best I can, that God loves me and is pleased with me
I sing: alllll the time
I don’t: like to watch baseball (sorry mom)
I argue: if I feel very strongly about something
I write: my feelings down a lot
I win: whenever I don't stoop to other's levels
I listen: to Jaden and Kaylie's laugh and it makes me happy
I don’t understand: how people can mistreat others
I can usually be found: with my babies
I need: to get organized
I forget: where I put things
I am happy: most of the time

I liked this tag, so anyone that wants to do it, feel free!!!

1 comments:

********** said...

Lol I SO knew they are 4-1 :)
Don't ask me why I put 4-0 but I did change it. Hopefully next game they will be 5-1!

Related Posts with Thumbnails