Wednesday, October 8, 2008

May 19, 2007

I was reading my old blogs that I had written on my MySpace page and thought I would share this one. I wrote this when I was pregnant with Jaden, just a couple weeks before my due date of May 31st. I can't believe that it is a year and a half later!

"As my pregnancy calendar on my myspace page says...I really am going to threaten legal action if my baby doesn't come out soon! I hate to complain, but man I am miserable! I don't ever fall asleep until about 3:30 or 4:00 AM (that's AM meaning MORNING!) and then I wake up around 8:00 AM because I am hungry. And then I fall back asleep, and sleep the day away. Peach always calls me about two or three times while I am sleeping...and I don't mind just because it's her and I love her! BUT if anyone else calls me during my sleep time, I am not a happy camper! lol! Thank goodness my friend Leslie told me that I can take benadryl, so that definitely helps me pass out for a little bit.
Today my mom and I went to the mall and walked around for a couple of hours and I thought my legs were going to fall off. I really felt like my hips were coming out of their sockets! I wouldn't be surprised if they really did.
What are my symptoms you may ask? Oh boy I'll tell you! My back constantly hurts, peeing all the time, not sleeping, stuffy nose, itchy skin, tired, contractions here and there, getting kicked in the ribs, feeling like a giant bowling ball, not fitting into my cute clothes, did I already say peeing a lot? Shoulders aching, rolling out of bed - instead of sitting up, hungry all of the time...need I say more?
BUT! Yes, there is a but, and this is where my true self comes back, because I am a positive, happy person...this is all going to be worth it, I know! Because Jaden is going to be the cutest, sweetest, most precious person in my life and I am very excited to be a mom. As soon as I see him I will forget all the misery of these past couple weeks. I'm just thankful that I didn't have him pre-mature and that he is staying in there until he's ready to come out and be a healthy, handsome little baby boy.
So I'm done complaining now because I'm grateful for this experience and the stronger person I have become! Thanks for listening to me vent! "

I was right...Jaden IS the cutest, sweetest, most precious person in my life (Kaylie, too) and he is a healthy, handsome little boy! Jaden truly saved my life, I was heading toward a very dark place. I am a firm believer that God knows what is best for us and he knew that Jaden would bring me the strength I needed. Wow...sorry to get all deep, I could just go on and on, but I won't. :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so sweet! Being prego is the worst but the end result is totally worth it! Your babies are so sweet, I love them to pieces!!

Goodwin Family said...

Reading this totally brought back memories...boy I'm not looking forward to being 9 mo. pregnant again! (....one of these days!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails