Friday, October 17, 2008

More random thoughts...

Today Jaden, Kaylie and I got our pictures taken by the famous Abbey! She has done Nicole and Rebecca's family and she is awesome. I can't wait to see how they turn out! Nicole did my hair, she is a pro...how come other people always do my hair better?

I am really sad that the Cougars choked against TCU last night. I really felt like this was going to be our year. Our BCS dreams are shattered once again for the season. But I still love our Cougars! And I just pray that we get our act together and kill the Utes!

Speaking of football...Tony Romo out for 4 weeks because of a broken pinkie. AJ shared the news with me early Monday morning and boy that was hard to take. Let's hope the 2nd string QB pulls through.

I absolutely love that Jaden loves music so much. I think he may end up liking it more than me, if that's even possible. He always walks to my computer and whines and dances, meaning to turn the music on. He is always dancing whenever he hears any kind of music. Today at Gardner Village they were playing Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and he instantly stopped walking and starting dancing. It was awesome. Maybe he'll be a famous dancer one day...

AJ was offered a reallllly good job today. I won't go into too much detail just in case he doesn't want me to say anything more, but I am so proud of him! He's the greatest!

I may not have a dishwasher, but I have my best friend Nicole. :) Literally every time she comes over to my house she washes my dishes. I guess she just likes to, so I don't mind. I really appreciate it. I get so tired of washing dishes by hand day after day.

I love Brooke and Derek on Dancing with the Stars. They are my favorite! I hope they win it all. I have always loved Derek, I think he is such a goof ball, but such a sweetheart, not to mention so talented. And I've always liked Brooke Burke, and wow she is an amazing dancer. Warren is also amazing too! He is so cute. He's like a big teddy bear. I love DWTS.

If you are looking for a new CD to purchase or download...The Year of the Gentleman, Ne-yo! It's the greatest CD. His music is awesome, keeps me singing and dancing with a big smile on my face. His voice is beautiful, but his writing is even better. He rocks.

Hairspray is a really cute movie, I'm watching it right now...

3 comments:

Katie said...

I agree, Nicole is the bestest!

and by the way, I hear that Tony Romo may play Sunday--he's been practicing and they are saying he's a maybe :) Go Cowboys!

JeSs said...

Hey! I am getting my pics done by here soon! I am excited...she is so affordable...and amazing!

Nicole said...

Your funny! YOur hair always looks good! Im a weirdo I love doing dishes don't ask me why I just do! I also like to give you a break once in awhile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails