Saturday, October 11, 2008

I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked outside this morning to my car and saw snow falling down. YUCK! I couldn't believe how cold it was, too! The past couple months the weather has been great, I love fall weather. I'm glad I got to do a lot of fun things before I hybernate for a few months. I got to enjoy family barbecues, playing soccer outside with Jaden and my nieces. Going on walks with Jaden and Kaylie in the stroller. Nicole and I had a shoe party outside in her front yard. I love the fall nights, where it's cool enough to wear a cute jacket or sit outside on the porch and talk on the phone with my mom or Ryan. Now Halloween is just around the corner and I can't wait to do all the fun Halloween things this month. Ryan and I started it off by going to a haunted house with his kids. It was so much fun! We weren't sure if his kids were going to last through it at first, but actually it was me that was the scaredy cat! His two youngest, Tyson and Dylan were holding onto Ryan, so since I couldn't hold onto Ryan, his oldest son Brayden held my hand the whole way. It was pretty cute. Ryan and his boys kept teasing me because I was so scared. Even though I get scared, I love haunted houses! Later in the week Ryan and I were watching a movie and something made us think of smores, and Ryan got the brilliant idea to roast marshmallows on his stove! So we ran to the store and got what we needed and had smores before we went to bed! How fun is that?! Even though I hate the cold weather, I must admit I love cuddling up under a blanket, sitting by the fire, wearing hoodies, cute jackets, and watching the snow fall. Anyway, back to Halloween...today the kids and I are going to Brindley's 2nd birthday party which is a costume party - it'll be so fun for the kids! This year for Halloween I will get to be with AJ and our kids in San Jose. We will go trick or treating and hand out candy to all the cute trick or treaters once our kids go to bed. I'm very excited for the vacation and to be a little family. :)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

1 comments:

The Hilton Family~ said...

I am with ya about the snow today! It seems too early to be having this kind of weather. What a fun b-day party to go to. You will for sure have to post pictures of the little ones all dressed up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails