Monday, October 13, 2008

I got tagged, and I love it

8 TV Shows that I love to watch
1. One Tree Hill
2. The OC
3. Friends
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. American Idol
6. The Bachelor
7. 90210
8. Big Brother

8 favorite Restaurants
1. Robintino's
2. Pizza Factory
3. Wildflower
4. Godfather's Pizza
5. Claim Jumper
6. Sizzler
7. Pei Wei
8. Macaroni Grill

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. drama...being blamed for something I didn't even do, I feel bad for the girl that is being lied to by someone she loves...
2. watched the Cowboys lose :(
3. played with the kids
4. took a nap
5. blogged
6. cleaned
7. laundry
8. talked on the phone

8 Things I am looking forward t0
1. going to San Jose to see AJ
2. starting cosmetology school
3. Thanksgiving - my mom coming
4. Christmas
5. family pictures this Friday
6. American Idol starting
7. the future...
8. the Jennifer Aniston movie

8 things on my wish list
1. money
2. lose 30 pounds
3. all my walls painted
4. hair extensions
5. new jeans
6. eliptical
7. pizza
8. Coach purse

3 comments:

Christiansen's said...

What is this Jennifer Aniston movie you are taking about!?! Is it like an autobiography on her? OOH if so I am excited for whatever it is :). By the way, you don't need to lose any weight, you look great and are always so put together, I don't know how you do it with two young kiddos.

Just the 3 of us said...

awww thanks Rebecca you are sweet to say that! The Jennifer Aniston movie is going to be a chick flick based on the book He's Just not that Into you, I think its going to be with Ben Affleck!!! It's supposed to come out next year :)

Nicole said...

OOoooh! I want to see it. That book is hilarious! (and a little sad)

Related Posts with Thumbnails