Thursday, October 16, 2008

vote vote vote!!!

I got this off of my friend Nicole's blog. Thanks Nicole! The following video is of Donna Brazile, a Democratic strategist and Campaign Manager for the 2000 Al Gore campaign. If she looks familiar, that's because she's also a CNN contributor and a Democratic Super Delegate. What she says is interesting, it breaks my heart that not too long ago, she really was told to go to the back of the bus.




I read a really cool billboard the other day while I was driving...
"Vote for the person, not the party"

I hope everyone is going to vote! And when you do, PPPPLEASE vote for whoever you feel will be the best candidate. Don't let other's opinions or comments effect who you believe in. The quote I saw on the billboard totally made me think about how I grew up, just thinking that I had to be republican because of my religion or what my parents thought. I'm excited because this is the first election where I actually know what each candidate thinks about all the issues. Otherwise, I would have just voted for the party and not the actual candidate.

Don't forget to vote on November 4th!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails