Tuesday, October 28, 2008

RaNdOm, RaNdOm, RaNdOm...

It's late, I can't sleep, I blog. :)

With different things that have happened lately I appreciate my amazing mom more and more. She is my number one support system. She is always on my side, supporting me, cheering me on, reminding me what's important, listening, and being a best friend. I love her a lot.

I cannot stand it when people don't have simple manners. When someone does something for you, say thank you. When you need something say please. When you do something wrong say you're sorry. I am so grateful that my parents raised me to have good manners.

It makes me sad when my babies are sick. Jaden has a cold. His nose is running like a river and he is coughing all through the night. Poor little guy.

I am grateful for AJ making me feel so beautiful. Today I didn't even do my makeup and he still said I was beautiful. I am grateful for the way he looks at me and still to this day makes me melt every time we kiss.

I am sad that the Utes are ranked #10 now and BYU went way down. But I still love my Cougars.

I hate silk sheets...they make me all sweaty, yuck.

I am grateful for my wonderful family and how they are so involved in Jaden and Kaylie's life.

I voted last week and it is such an awesome feeling! It's the first time I have ever voted. I am excited to be a part of a historical presidential election. Some day my children will be learning about this election in school and hopefully learning about the first black President of the United States of America!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails