Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Totally random thoughts...

Totally random thoughts...

I love One Tree Hill - I think it is one of the best shows ever! I borrowed all 5 seasons on DVD from Nicole's sister in law. I think I watched them all in about 2 months. Now I am watching Season 6 on TV every Monday night.

I think Clorox wipes are one of the best things ever invented. They clean everything right up, and disinfect!

I can't wait for this election to be over with! I am so tired of hearing the political drama from everyone. Don't get me wrong, I do care about who the next president will be and I am definitely voting for who I feel will be the best president, but I just can't wait for it to all be over! November 4Th can't come soon enough!

I do not appreciate being told by someone I really cared about that he didn't want to date me because of my kids. He tells me this after we already had a relationship, but tells me this before he yells at me and calls me stupid, and blames me for causing drama in his life. I guess maybe he doesn't know the definition of "player."
He's lucky he told me this over the phone because I would have slapped him so hard for involving my amazing, precious children. But thanks to him, it looks like I just made a new friend, so thanks! Enough said about that.

I love hats. I think they are awesome for when you still really want to look cute, but you are having a bad hair day or don't want to wash it. The lady I work for sells the cutest hats ever for a very affordable price. I have about ten of them! Oh and throwing a cute flower on it is even better, (she sells those, too.) Here is her website and you can see all the cute hats, even one that yours truly is modeling. www.hatsandflowers.com

Cinnamon bears are my favorite. I eat a ton of them and I am not afraid to admit it. I'm like a pregnant woman when it comes to how much I eat them and crave them. (Don't worry I'm NOT pregnant!)

I do not like the cold weather, in fact I hate it. Yes, hate is a very strong word but I really do. I don't mind the snow. If it stayed in the 50's or 60's and still snowed that would be fine with me. I am living in the wrong state.

I did not adopt my children, I carried them both in my belly. Yes, they are "Irish twins" only 10 months apart, and no I'm not crazy. :)

I have become quite the homebody. I enjoy staying inside, playing with my kids and relaxing. I think for the most part I really just hate getting 3 people ready and having a time limit to get out the door. I get pretty stressed out with Jaden whining and Kaylie screaming while I'm trying to get myself ready. And then by the time I'm all cute and ready, I'm sweating because I'm running around chasing them and trying to get us all out the door. I don't know how you mom's of 2 or more kids do it sometimes! And still manage to have a smile on your face.

Okay so I just rambled on. My kids are napping and I really wanted to blog. I don't know about you, but I enjoy reading other people's blogs of random thoughts. It's always nice to get to know someone better.


10 comments:

Nicole said...

I love Random thoughts! Where is it that you work? Some of those hats are cute!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, stop causing drama! Everything is being completely exagerated and blown out of proportion and really none of it is something you should post about on your blog for all to see. All you are doing is hurting feelings and it really says something about a person who talks crap about others on their blog so stop being that person.

Bridget said...

I love random thoughts too...I personally think a blog is a place where you should be able to express how you feel and I don't think you did anything wrong. So there anonymous! I hate the cold too, let's both move to AZ to be with our moms and then we can hang out with the kids! Sound like a plan?

Anonymous said...

i agree with anonymous.

Katie said...

I blog is a public journal -- if you don't like what's on it you have the right not to read it. And it you don't agree, it's best you don't. Just like choosing books you want to read. I choose authors that I enjoy. So if anonymous doesn't like what Lauren has to say, it's best if that person doesn't continue to read her blog.

Just the 3 of us said...

Thanks Mom, Bridget and Nicole. Anonymous (even though I know who you are) if you believe that I am causing drama and you don't like to read my blog...then why are you reading my blog? Like my mom said, my blog is my personal journal to write what I want. If you don't like it, then don't take the time out of your BUSY day to read it. To me, talking crap about people is making things up just to make yourself look better, but all I did was state the truth, and my honest feelings.

Leslie said...

I eat cinnamon bears a lot too...and my husband thinks I'm crazy. I have to agree with you and your mom. I use my blog as a journal, knowing that there are things that others won't agree with. Isn't that the great thing about this country? We can do that! So you know what....write away. That what these thigns are here for. And if anonymous wants to be offended then unfortunately they will be the only ones worried about it :) jeeze I wrote a novel on here for ya.

The Hilton Family~ said...

Lauren~ I always love reading your blog and what you have to say. I agree with you about being a homebody! It is so hard to get ready and out of the house and i only have one child! I personally feel that this anonymous person has a lot of nerve and sounds like a total jerk! They need to get a life and move on!

Ryan and Brittany said...

I thought this was funny when Ryan told me about it, but I just want to say that I agree with everyone. A blog is a place where you can journal, but not a place to talk badly about others. I remember a few months ago when someone blogged about another friend being a bad mother and Lauren you were really hurt and upset by it. So...write about others as you would hope they write about you!

Just the 3 of us said...

Brittany, The situation a few months ago was completely different, this was a friend talking about another friend. I was not talking about a friend. I was talking about someone that said and did something rude and I shared my feelings on MY blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails