Sunday, October 19, 2008

I did a tag...I'm bored :)

10 People Who Mean a lot to you...(not in any order!)
1. Jaden
2. Kaylie
3. AJ
4. my mom
5. Megan
6. Nicole
7. Ryan (my brother! lol)
8. Desiree
9. Angie
10. my dad


9 Things you Love...
1. chapstick
2. internet
3. chick flicks
4. pizza
5. pictures
6. hugs and kisses
7. music
8. candy
9. being tan


8 Things you Hate...
1. spiders
2. seafood
3. when people don't say thank you
4. baseball (sorry Mom and Walt)
5. being lied to
6. when people ask if my kids are adopted
7. waking up early
8. doing dishes


7 favorite foods
1. pizza
2. creamy chicken pesto alfredo
3. homemade bread
4. apple juice chicken
5. chicken nuggets
6. creamy chicken pesto lasagna
7. ritz cracker chicken


6 things you said today...
1. I love you
2. shoot me in the face
3. Jaden, please don't put rocks in your mouth
4. Wanna go outside?
5. It's nap-nap time
6. What should we eat for dinner?


5 things you did today.....
1. played outside with the kids
2. watched football
3. took a nap
4. made cookies
5. did the dishes


4 of your favorite stores....
1. Target
2. Walmart
3. Charlotte Russe
4. Ross


3 things you'd take to a deserted island...
1. music
2. chapstick
3. food


2 of your favorite cookies....
1. oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
2. sugar cookies


1 person you miss right now...
1. AJ

1 comments:

Sarah Z said...

can I get the apple juice chicken recipe? it sounds yummy

Related Posts with Thumbnails