Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sweet Sixteen...months!!!






Jaden is 16 months old now! It's been awhile since I have blogged all about him so here we go! My little man is so much fun! He is pretty much happy all of the time. His big cheesy smile when I take his picture is my favorite. I love Jaden so much and I am soooo grateful that he is my son.

Jaden's nicknames...
*Little Jaden (my mom and I call him that)
*Big Jaden (Uncle Ryan calls him that)
*Mr. Jaden (Aunt Crystal and his cousins and I)
*AJ or Aristotle (his dad)
*J-Dizzle (my friend Jason calls him that)
*Big Man (Uncle Ryan)
*Words Jaden can say*...
doggy, lunch, ball, football, hat, what's this, what's that, go, where go, awkward, Dada, Mama, shoes, socks, dressed, baby, soft, cheese, hot dog, turkey
There are others but those are the only ones that come to mind right now.

*Fun things Jaden does...
-he is starting to learn the actions to Itsy Bitsy Spider
-he throws the poopy diapers outside on the porch
-he puts trash in the garbage
-he shares his food with Kaylie (and usually it's not food he should be giving her!)
-he likes to try and put on his and Kaylie's shoes
-he looooves to play outside
-he likes to pretend like he's an owl and make "oo-oo" sounds
-he gets so excited when he sees a dog and says "doggy" over and over
-as soon as he gets out of bed in the morning he runs right to the pantry for food and then to the sink for his sippy cup and points.
-after his naps he goes right to mine and Kaylie's room to wake Kaylie up and give her kisses and hugs
-he instantly dances as soon as he hears music
-he loves to dip his food in ketchup
-he loves to unlock my car door with my keys
-he loves to push Kaylie in the stroller
-he will point to my computer and whine until I turn on the music
-Super Why is his all time favorite show, Super Readers to the rescue!!!
-he absolutely loves his Uncle Ryan! He loves to sit on his lap while he's at the computer, he loves to dance with him, wear his hat around, and let Ryan chase him around the house.
-he likes to blow on Kaylie's stomach
-he has to have Elmo and Mickey in his crib with him when he goes to sleep, and he gives them a drink from his sippy cup
-he likes to throw everything out of his crib, blanket, pillow, binkies, Mickey and Elmo
-when he doesn't want to go to sleep he will look at me and wait for me to turn and look at him and then he will throw his binky across the room because he knows I will turn around and give it back to him
-he likes to copy me when I do my fake laugh
-he is such a helper, he likes to try and help me vacuum, wipe the toys, wipe the floor, etc.
-he throws all of the dvds off of the bookshelf about 3 times a day (yea I will be moving them to a different location soon)
-when he knows he is about to do something he shouldn't he will look at me and shake his head, but then do it anyway with a smile
-he doesn't give me kisses anymore but he loves to give them to Kaylie...it makes me so sad!
I could write a million more things because just like any other mom I am in love with my little boy and think he is the best little guy ever!!!

Kaylie and Jaden like to play together, but Jaden likes to tease her and give her toys and then take them away from her.


And of course he likes to get into things he shouldn't, like my box of CDs....

Grandma got him this Cowboys hat, but he doesn't like to keep it on!
I LOVE YOU JADEN!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

ohhh you picked the cutest pictures of him and he is the bestest little boy Little Jaden I love him lots too. I'm the Grandma!

Nicole said...

SWEET SWEET!! He is growing up!! The pictures of him and Kaylie together are the cutest!

Bridget said...

What a little stud!

Related Posts with Thumbnails