Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I heart tags! :o)

What time did you wake up this morning? 8 am

What do you usually have for breakfast? froot loops or a cereal bar

What is your favorite CD at the moment? Ne-Yo, Year of the Gentleman

What kind of car do you drive? Saturn

Favorite item of clothing?cute shirts and jeans

If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go? Hawaii

What color is your bathroom? green and white

Where would you retire? Arizona, California or Florida or close to my kids

Most memorable birthday? my 22nd birthday at Club Myst in Arizona with AJ and all my friends

Favorite sport to watch? football!!!

Are you a morning person or a night person? night for sure

Shoe size? 7.5 or 8

Pets? don't have any, but would someday like a doggy

What did you want to be when you were little? a writer, hairstylist.

What is your favorite candy? cinnamon bears, skittles, smarties, etc etc etc

What is your favorite flower? tulips

What is a day on the calendar that you are looking forward to? getting new tile in my kitchen!, Thanksgiving, Christmas, starting cosmetology school in January!!!!

What are you listening to right now? silence ..... awwww

What is the last thing you ate? cinnamon bears

Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? my mom

Celeb hair you covet? Jessica Simpson

One of your favorite school teachers? my choir teacher, Mr. Waldron aka Wally aka Waldo

When was the last time you cried? couple days ago

Favorite smell? cologne, Jaden, Kaylie, lilies

What are you afraid of? spiders, heights

How many cities have you lived in? West Valley, Sandy, Draper, Gilbert, Mesa, Phoenix, Peoria, Pleasant Grove

How many kids do you want? 2 :)

Bad habits? procrastinating, shopping when I shouldn't :)

If I were a billionaire I would? buy my mom ANYTHING she wanted, buy an escalade, buy a house, invest and save for my kids' college and weddings, pay off my debt, go on vacation!!!

One life goal? just one?? be a good mom and raise my children to be happy and respectful; become a cosmetologist


I tag: Anyone who wants to do this!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails