Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun with Daddy!

The kids and I have been here in San Jose since Friday, visiting AJ/Daddy! AJ picked us up at the airport and had a rose for me in his hand. awww! I love him! It has been so much fun. AJ and I are having a great time being together and taking care of the kids. Kaylie absolutely loves her daddy. AJ has been taking care of her mostly and I have been taking care of Jaden since Jaden is a mama's boy. :) He is determined to make Kaylie a Daddy's girl.


Yesterday we went to AJ's daughter Aaliyah's softball game. Jaden and Kaylie met their big sister for the first time! Right now Aaliyah, AJ, and Jaden are outside playing catch and having a good time. Aaliyah is a beautiful girl! AJ's genes are definitely dominant because Aaliyah, Jaden and Kaylie all look like him.
Later that night we went over to a barbecue at Erin's house, she is AJ's long time friend. Erin had a baby with AJ's cousin, so that makes our kids second cousins. Jaden and Jasmine had so much fun playing together. They were dancing on the coffee table to all the songs that would come on the radio. They dance exactly alike, it was pretty cute.
Jasmine and Jaden kept kissing each other and giving hugs. They love each other. Anyway I better get back to playing with the kids. I will blog more later when I have time!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, you and Aj look so cute together and it looks like Jaden and Kaylie are having a good time with Daddy.

Nicole said...

Looks like your having a blast! Im so glad! I totally agree with your mom you and AJ look good together!! Thats cute that Kaylie likes her daddy!!!

Megan Isham said...

HI BUTTONS!!! I am glad you are having fun. Its been weird I have not talked to you for four whole days. IF you have a moment call me. Miss ya

Related Posts with Thumbnails