Monday, October 13, 2008

Kaylie Nicole is 6 months old!

Kaylie had her 6 month appointment today, shots and all. :( 5 shots to be exact, not fun! Other than the shots it was a good appointment. Dr. Glade was so impressed with her development. He couldn't believe his eyes when Kaylie almost crawled right off of the table! He had to look at her file and check to see how old she was, it was pretty funny. She is in the 98% for height at 28 inches tall; and 55% for weight, weighing in at 16 lbs 4 oz. Don't ask me how it is possible that she is so tall! But she'll stop growing I'm sure and be a shorty like her mama.

So today I let her try to drink out of a sippy cup for the first time and of course I had to take pictures. I think these pictures should be on an advertisement for sippy cups, they are so darn cute!




And here she is crawling, this was yesterday and she is already much better than this video!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

cute cute cute thats all i can say

Katie said...

she is so fun and cute

:: ashley :: said...

cute! I didn't know you had dr. glade! Thats Corgan's doctor too, I think he is so good. ANYWAYS, I think you need to fill me in on the AJ stories, whats going on with you guys? Its seems to be good things..

Kathryn said...

Hey! I am from June 2007 BBC... is Dr. Glade in the same office as Dr. Mumford? He is my DD's doc! What a small world! Your children are so cute!

Just the 3 of us said...

Hi! Yes, he is in the same office as Dr. Mumford! What a small world! Have we talked before on BBC? I don't remember someone else from Utah, let alone Utah county! So that is awesome! :)

Kathryn said...

I think we talked a few times on MSN, but not much on BBC. I haven't been on there in ages. I live in Utah County and had my DD in Salt Lake. I did add a few blogs from BBC so I could keep in touch with some people. Take care!

The Garske's said...

I cant believe she is already 6 months AND crawling! It goes way too fast!

Related Posts with Thumbnails