Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TV Tuesday

We all know I love my tv shows...so if you don't want to read about it, then don't read this blog. I don't get out much...so tv is my friend :)

The Bachelor
...where do I even begin??? Vienna? YUCK YUCK YUCK. I can't stand to even look at the girl aka cross-eyed man. I thought her time with his family was a disaster. I don't even see how his family could even like her. She is so immature, rude, and impolite. Tenley is so beautiful inside and out. I understand if there is no connection or spark there so it's okay that he didn't pick her...but I think he is lying to himself. I think he will see that he made a big mistake. He did the same thing to Tenley that Jillian did to him on The Bachelorette. She told him that he was too perfect and he said the same about Tenley. Well Jake, sometimes too perfect is okay!!! I'm sooo excited that Ali is the next bachelorette. She is a doll and I love her!

The Amazing Race...This is my first season watching the show and only because Jeff and Jordan from Big Brother are on it. I love them, they are so cute to watch and great entertainment. They crack me up. The episode on Sunday was hilarious. They were messing up on part of the race and Jeff said to Jordan, "We're so stupid. We should never reproduce." LOL! I love them.

Dancing with the Stars...I'm excited for this season. I think I will like it this year. Last season I was disappointed because I didn't like a lot of the contestants. I'm looking forward to seeing Kate dance, Jake, Nicole and the hot Olympian! It will be interesting to see Shannen Doherty and how she acts. She's known as kind of a bi*ch.

One Tree Hill...Only 4 more episodes left...can't believe it's coming to an end. I'm sad, but not too sad because this season hasn't been as appealing to me. I still love the show, but they've run out of ideas. They better end it with Julian and Brooke happily together or I will be mad. Brooke deserves to be in an amazing relationship! And wtf?? Why are they not even acknowledging where Peyton and Lucas are??? So frustrating.

Private Practice...Oh how I LOVE this show. I can't believe it took me 3 seasons to watch it! I love everyone on it. I love every single episode. Taye Diggs is so hot. I really want Sam and Addison to be together...I think Addison needs to get over the whole Naomi situation and just follow her heart. Naomi sucks anyways. :)

Grey's Anatomy...LOVE this show, too. I'm just bracing myself for Meredith and Derek drama...I don't think I can handle it. I love Little Grey, I think she is awesome. I love McSteamy...I even love Arizona. She's a sweetheart. I want the chief to be back to normal! I think it's awesome that Bailey is gonna date the hot new guy! :)

American Idol
...so far I am not a fan of this season. I hope that over the next few weeks I find someone I really like. I'm not impressed with anyone like I have been in past seasons. I really like Andrew, I think he is a really talented musician and singer. He seems like an awesome dad, too. Didi is a cute girl and I like her voice. We will see...

The shows that have disappeared...Gossip Girl, 90210...why can't the writers come up with a script?!?! Gossip Girl is one of my favorite shows and it hasn't been on in months. I can't stand it. I'm tired of shows taking breaks all of the time. It's like the writer's strike all over again.

Anyway, can't wait until Thursday night! :)

4 comments:

Sarah Z said...

You took the words right out of my mouth about the Bachelor! Todd's aunt lives right by them and she has seen them at the grocery stores around there! I can't wait for Ali's season to start!

Bridget said...

This is my first time watching The Amazing Race too :) I CAN'T WAIT FOR BB!!

Shirley said...

I love these posts that you do. I don't get a lot of time to watch tv so I live through you! :)

Alisha Chase said...

Amazing Race is one of my favs... BUT i love it more now that Jeff and Jordan are on there.. That was my favorite quote too ha ha totally LOVE jeff!! I think dancing with the stars will be interesting too. And i have no comment on the bachelor... blah! I think Tenely was fun at first but she bothered me by the end. She was too much!! ugh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails