Saturday, March 13, 2010

Disney on Ice

The kids and I went with my sisters to Disney on Ice last night. Jaden and Kaylie were in HEAVEN. I was more entertained by watching their cute facial expressions each time they saw a new character. The show started off with Cars and Jaden was sooo excited. Lightning looked awesome and Mater, too! Cars was on the shortest amount of time, which was dumb! Tinkerbell took up most the show - no thank you! :) But it was still a lot of fun and they loved seeing Lion King, Little Mermaid and Cars. They were dancing and clapping their hands and having a great time. They were up waaay past their bedtime, but they did awesome!

















4 comments:

Shirley said...

Aw how fun! I can tell they loved it.

Megan Isham said...

yeah that was so fun.

Nicole said...

Their faces are priceless they look so cute! Im glad you guys had fun! Thats way dumb that Tinkerbell took the show, I think that shows like that they should all have the same amount of time!

Mich said...

We were there too! I totally agree about the cars thing. Why would they give the coolest thing there the shortest amount of time on stage? Lame!

Related Posts with Thumbnails