Saturday, March 20, 2010

Brittany's wedding


Tonight I went to my friend Brittany's wedding reception. Her and I have been friends since after high school. A few days ago we were able to meet for dinner at Olive Garden to catch up. It had been a long time since we had seen each other. It was good to reminisce and update each other. I really love this girl so much. She and I have always had so much in common and had some really fun times. When I was leaving in Arizona she came and stayed with me for a few days and we had such a blast! Here are some pictures of that trip...




and then here we are at my baby shower for Jaden in my belly =)


and here are a couple of pictures I took tonight...


She looked absolutely beautiful, like a princess! I am so happy for her and her new husband Ryan. Love you Brittany!!!!

p.s. Thank you Tao family for watching my kids so I could go by myself =)

1 comments:

Katie said...

She looks so pretty and so do you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails