Thursday, March 4, 2010

ThAnKfuL ThUrSdAy

Last week when Jaden was sick there were a few nights that he would come in my room and want to sleep with me. Then he decided he wanted to sleep on the floor right in between my bed and the chair. He loved it and 3 or 4 times he slept in until 9:30!!! I didn't mind one bit.


We enjoyed the few days of sunshine and warmer weather by playing outside at the park a lot. They had so much fun getting outside and playing with friends. I enjoyed having some girl time with the other mom's in our neighborhood.
and this picture just melts my heart...


I am thankful for the area that we live in, even though I can't stand the disgusting smell, it's a great neighborhood! I have met some great people and made some new friends. It's so nice having the park right outside our house and having Andrea and her family that live just below me.

I am thankful for hard times. As much as I hate them and wish things could be easy all of the time, I have to look at it as a lesson learned. If it doesn't kill you, it will only make you stronger. :)

I am thankful for having people in my life that I can always count on - my mom and Megan. I love them very much and am thankful for their friendship and support. Oh and of course Jaden and Kaylie :) They are my BFFs!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Awe, that picture of them holding hands is adorable. I am actually jealous of those kids, to grow up with a built in best friend and ally.. I love it.

Megan Isham said...

yeah this was a good one.I hear ya bout the hard times. I am thankful for you to and glad that I have to lean on as well. Love ya

Nicole said...

I agree, that picture of them holding hands is priceless:) They are so sweeet!! Hope you had a fun day today! Would you wanna hang out tomorrow? Im coming out that way to do a few errands in the morning. Let me know if you wanna do something!

Related Posts with Thumbnails