Thursday, March 18, 2010

ThAnKfUL ThUrSdAy

Things that I am thankful for today...
  • the nice weather! It's been so fun hanging out with friends at the park
  • Corinn helping me with Weight Watchers and doing a weigh-in with me each week. I lost 4.6 lbs in my first week!
  • making new friends
  • Weight Watchers recipe books
  • the Tao family and how great they are to my kids and I
  • smoothies
  • getting to go grocery shopping by myself yesterday and having food again!
  • Holy Cow Boutique - can't wait to go tomorrow!
  • getting to see my friend Brittany tonight for dinner - it's been years!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I am doing weight watchers too!!! Man, it works! I have lost 16 lbs in 5 weeks!

Keep it up girl!

Nicole said...

Good job! Weight Watchers is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails