Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday

Are you sitting down? The kids and I went to church today. Hopefully none of you fell off your chair or passed out. :) haha! My friend Andrea talked me into it mostly because of the 2 hour break away from my kids and getting to hang out with Andrea, Kristin, Corinn, and Ashley. The kids had so much fun in nursery. Jaden has been talking about it all day. He got to play with lots of toys and sing songs during music time. The look on his face as he was telling me what he did just made me so happy.

4 comments:

Bridget said...

They are so cute in their little church clothes!!!

Not sure why we aren't friends on facebook yet LOL!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=509628162

I don't know your last name so I can't look you up :)

Shirley said...

That is so cute! I can just see your kids loving it. It was funny because in my mind church ISNT a break from kids. It's like a prison! Hopefully these next 6 months go by quickly! :)

Although, when Jared takes Ryan, I love RS. It's so nice to just be with women of all ages and hear their experiences. That's awesome you had a good time.

Andrea Tao said...

I'm glad it was fun for the kids! And no one even said anything awkward!

Julie said...

That's awesome Lauren!

Related Posts with Thumbnails