Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm running out of blog title ideas

We had a fun time coloring today (until Kaylie started eating the crayons)



Kaylie let me curl her hair today, curling iron and all. It was so much fun! I love having a little girl to get all dolled up and make her super girly. I cant wait until I know more hairstyles and can do her hair super cute!



Jaden finished his first "poop chart" today! Each time he would go poop on the potty he would get to put a sticker up and then once he had 4 stickers he gets a toy. So today he accomplished the 4th sticker! He was soooo excited. I was so proud of him, too because he went and sat down on the potty without even telling me. He pulled his pants down all by himself and sat right down and when I walked by I saw him covering his eyes (like he does when he goes poop) and told me to come see! yay Jaden!!! Here is my proud little boy in front of his completed chart...


The day ended with the kiddies talking to Grandma on the phone. Look how happy they are!



and then they jumped on Kaylie's bed and wrestled :)


I love how I got this picture taken as Kaylie was in mid-air! The hair is AWESOME!!!

3 comments:

Alisha Chase said...

Hey at least you have kids to color with... I just like to color! hehe! I LOVE Kaylie's hair it is so cute!! It will be fun to test out your adorable hair skills on her!! And Yahoo Jaden!! I am glad it's going well!

Katie said...

Yay! so fun -- love the hair, too :) Jaden is growing up!

Nicole said...

Cute post! I LOVE kikis hair in that picture! Perfect timing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails