Thursday, March 25, 2010

A new baby and lots of friends!

These past few days have been a little chaotic, but very fun! My friend Andrea had her baby on Tuesday. It all started with our nap time that day. I was completely asleep, zonked out (so were the kids) and I awoke to my phone ringing and I was too out of it to realize it was ringing a long time. Then I heard a knock on my door and I instantly shot out of bed and ran to the door knowing it was going to be Andrea or Michael saying she was in labor! Sure enough there was Michael in a rush asking if I could watch Rylie and Davis. Andrea was having contractions 2 minutes apart and they were coming faster! I was so excited!! Davis was still asleep so Rylie came upstairs and she was sooooo cute how she was so excited. She kept saying how she was going to have her baby sister and that she was coming today and that she can't wait to hold her. About one hour later...there were tons of people at my house. Corinn and her kids came over and Kristin and her kids and Nicole and her kids plus her nephew. It was crazy but sooo fun! We all just wanted to help and be excited together! I wish I would have taken some pictures of all the kids. They did really well playing together and we had lots of fun. Kaylie even shared her babies!
Here is a picture of Eliana and Kaylie :)


Grandma sent Jaden some new Cars sheets. He was soooooooooo excited. He couldn't wait to lay on them and have me take a picture.


Kaylie got a Dora from daddy! This Dora is huge, its the size of Kaylie! It's a big Dora pillow and she loves it. She has been carrying it around with her all over the house and taking care of her and sleeping with her. She looooves Dora.


Pretty much every night Kaylie goes and runs in Jaden's bed thinking that she is going to get to sleep there with Jaden. Jaden will say "Mommy, Kiki is gonna sleep with me!" haha yea right, that would never work! But it's so cute to watch them cuddle and talk to each other. I love it!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Aw new babies are SO exciting! Your kids are adorable. I love how much they love each other and their momma!

Andrea Tao said...

Thank you so much for all your help!! I love that you guys all hung out together with the kids. That is so funny! What a fun day! I have such amazing friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails