Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday update

I love my kids and I love taking pictures of their cute, sweet, precious faces! Jaden LOVES his new aviators! He has to wear them everywhere we go. :) Such a little stud he is! It makes me so happy when my kids get along and our nice and sweet to each other. awwwww especially when they will do it again for a picture :)

This picture of Kaylie and her crazy hair - love it!!!


Dancing with the Stars is going to rock this season. Night one was awesome! I love Derek, he is such an awesome dancer/teacher and is so nice to look at. :) I really hope Pamela Anderson leaves soon. I can't stand to even look at her, talk about whore!

Well a few days ago I took my kids to the daycare that I found for them (the one I had a good feeling about). I dropped them off for a few hours just to do a test run before I actually started school. Well thank goodness I did! The lady was grumpy when I picked the kids up, she was snapping at the other kids, a little girl was drinking out of a sippy with spoiled, rotten milk in it, Kaylie's diaper hadn't been changed (almost 5 hours later), she told me that I needed to work on Jaden's potty training, hhmm need I go on? It was overall just a horrible experience. My kids were so sad the rest of the day and Jaden told me he didn't like playing there and didn't want to go back. Now back to square one...finding a daycare or babysitter. Hopefully I find something or someone good! I have a week and a half left before I start school.

On Saturday the kids and I went with our friends the Tao's to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Pointe. It was a fun time! Mike snuck in a bunch of corn from his work and so the kids got to feed the animals a lot of food. We went on a carriage ride around the park and that was a lot of fun. I love that family so much. They are so good to us and we have so much fun with them. Thanks for inviting us. :)

I love this picture of Jaden just gazing at Rylie. He loves her :)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Fun times and Fun pictures! They seem like a really nice family:)

Nicole said...

Fun!

And, I can't believe you're back to square one with babysitting! Geeze!

Shirley said...

I'm so sorry about the daycare! That sounds awful! It's amazing how people can put on a facade for you. I'm glad they dropped it for your test run. I wish I was closer so I could help out. Good luck!

And Jaden's glasses are SO super cute!

Mich said...

That's such a bummer, but at least you did a test run first. Does your school have daycare? One reason why I love the U's is because most the instructors are students majoring in child education, so they are super excited to be around and interact with the kids. Plus since it's a school they are really structured and have many guidelines to follow.

Alisha Chase said...

Man It is good you found out now!! Something is going to work out i know it! I am glad you haven't completely dropped the idea of school quite yet!! Keep the faith!! PS LOVE the glasses he is a serious stud!!! Super fun pics of your fam!

Related Posts with Thumbnails