Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Olivia Lee Tao





My friend Andrea finally had her baby girl yesterday afternoon. Her name is Olivia and she is beautiful! I was able to go visit them at the hospital earlier this evening. It was soo great to hold such a tiny little, beautiful baby. I am sooo baby hungry haha! I'm so glad that Andrea lives just right down the stairs from me so I can go hold Olivia anytime I want. :)
Mom and baby are doing awesome! Congratulations Andrea and Mike! You guys have a beautiful family. Love you!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

It's amazing what holding a brand new baby does to our hormones! haha. Olivia is a cutie! I am sure that you will have lots of fun helping out. :)

Andrea Tao said...

I'm excited that you live just upstairs too! Feel free to come hold Livy any time you want!!

Rachel said...

Look at all that hair...what a cute baby!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails