Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter Egg hunt!


We went to our ward Easter egg hunt this morning and boy did we have fun! I got Jaden and Kaylie dressed up all cute. The kids had so much fun with their friends. They decorated cute little bags to hold all of their eggs in. Then they went off hunting!











Corinn and I...love this girl so much :)


I am sooo thankful for our new friends that we have made in our neighborhood. It's always so fun for the kids to have kids to play with and me to have friends to talk to and hang out with. I'm just so happy living in our house and in our neighborhood and getting to know everyone. I just can't tell Andrea, Corinn, Kristin and Ashley enough how much I love them and their husbands and kids. They are amazing people!


2 comments:

Katie said...

It looks like it was so much fun and the everyone looked so cuuuute!

Alisha Chase said...

Oh way fun!! I am glad you have awesome neighbors looking out for you and including you in all the fun!! Super cute pics!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails