Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter weekend

Who the heck asked the Easter bunny to bring snow for Easter?? Santa is the one that is supposed to bring snow! I'm so over this weather! Next holiday is Mother's Day and if there is snow on MY day then I will be peeved. :)

Along with the miserable weather, the kids and I have been sick with colds for what seems like forever. Just when I think it's getting better, it gets worse. I'm tired of snotty noses and whiny kids. Easter weekend was a rough one for us. I had quite a few break downs on Saturday, the poor kids were a little worried about me. The looks on their faces were so confused. I don't think I have ever cried so hard in front of my kids. They both gave me the biggest hugs. Jaden kept saying "It be okay Mommy. What's wrong Mommy? I love you Mommy." Kaylie would rub my back and say "wrong?" and "happy Mommy." You'd think maybe my break downs would have made them want to be really good the rest of the day, but nope...they were really naughty, I think it was my fault though because of my mood. What caused this break down? It all started with me putting gas in my car thinking I still had a few dollars left over to get Jaden the frosty he really wanted. Get in the drive through and realize that I only have 60 something cents. Jaden was not happy and just cried and cried and of course that made me cry because I couldn't buy my baby a frosty. More and more things piled onto that day. Boy am I glad that day is over!

On a more positive note...my sister Megan babysat the night before, the whole night so I could go out and stay out late and have some fun. (Probably why I was so over emotional on Saturday - only 4 hours of sleep!) I had a lot of fun Friday night though! I'm so thankful for my sister and her being willing to help us out as much as she can. The kids had so much fun with Megan and Angie, coloring Easter eggs and eating Smart cookie.



My dear sister Megan also watched the kids for a couple of hours on Sunday night so I could go out to dinner with Jamie. The kids LOVE going to Megan's house aka "Meme's", they have so much fun. They are always so happy after and tell me all the stories of the fun things they did at her house. They love playing the Wii and this time they did the boxing and Megan said Jaden won!

I have a job interview on Wednesday for what seems like a good company so I hope it leads to something good! I want to be able to afford a hundred frosties for my babies. :)

Weight Watchers is going sooo well! I am feeling so good and sticking to it! I've lost about another 7 pounds. I've lost only 15 pounds from last year but hey that's better than nothing! And pretty dang good for only doing Weight Watchers only a couple months out of the past year. I am determined to stick to it though. I was looking at pictures of me last summer and I almost threw up! ha! It's a good motivation for me :)

This post has been a little up and down and all over the place...kind of like my past week. I'm just happy it's a new week and it's almost Kaylie's 2nd birthday!!!

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!!





4 comments:

JeSs said...

I am sorry your weeks was so up and down, but it will get better. Only way to go is UP! SO sad I will miss her bday! GOOD LUCK with the interview! Whith whom? :)

:: ashley :: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
:: ashley :: said...

next time you guys want frosties call me! I can splurge for a few;) haha- hope your week gets better!

Megan Isham said...

Hope you have a better week. Love ya tons!!!!! Be excited for BSB!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails