Monday, April 12, 2010

Kaylie's Birthday


I can't believe my little girl is TWO! We had such a great weekend celebrating her birthday. Friday we got to go get our pictures taken by the wonderful Abbey! I can't wait to see how they turn out. Saturday night we had a get together outside with our friends and had cake and ice cream and the kids played at the park. I'm so grateful for the great friends that we have. They have such great families and are great people.



she got this Mr. Potato Head from Corgan and she looves it. It's been quite a hit with the kids!



McKenna and Rylie :) cute girls


Kimber eating cake with all the kiddies




Sunday night my family came over to celebrate with Kaylie on her birthday. We had yummy cherry chip cake with cherry frosting. (It's been a family favorite forever.) Kaylie got so many fun presents and had so much fun.

I love her face in this picture, she is so excited to see a pretty Snow White dress from Uncle Ryry.


Jaden HAD to wear it, too :)


Aunt Angie got her a cute BYU shirt and some socks! Go Cougs!!!






Jaden and I greeted her in the morning with her present from Grandma. She was so happy to see a Dora puzzle!


The kids and I went to church and it was fun for Kaylie because in nursery they sang Happy Birthday to her and made a big deal out of it. They also looked extremely cute in their matching outfits.


3 comments:

Katie said...

yay, I'm glad she had so much fun :) yaya! good pictures

christiansen family said...

I can't believe she is already 2, that has gone by so fast. She is SO cute! Love the Easter outfits and how cute they match. She also is such a cute Snow White! can't wait for our pictures to be posted from Abbey, I am worried about how mine turned out because it was so windy and I am always SO awkward when it comes to family pictures :(

Shirley said...

Fun fun! Even though it's a family thing, can I have the recipe for that cake? It sounds delicious!

Your kids are so adorable. Kaylie's face during the whole thing is so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails