Friday, April 16, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Thanks to Lauren at the little things we do for this fun Fill in the Blank Friday! Happy Friday!!

1. The first thing I do in the morning is check my phone.

2. Every night before bed I text, turn off my computer, go pee, brush my teeth, check on my kids.

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is go shopping or tanning!

4. Something that makes me cringe is bad breath and bad attitudes.

5. Social situations are a lot of fun. I love talking to people about anything and everything.

6. I like to collect Hard Rock Cafe glasses.

7. Weekends are for...people that are married and get to spend time together...me on the other hand I get sooo bored on the weekends because everyone is busy with their families and spouses.
And the gym day care isn't open so I feel like a lazy slob all weekend!

3 comments:

Mich said...

The funny thing is I think married people think weekends are so much more fun for all the single people that get to go out and party. Our weekends have become so monotonous and boring- I miss going out! But I know it's a lot different when you have kids at home. I'd say single with no kids were the good old days for me.

Shirley said...

I agree with Michelle. We are always so busy doing stuff, it's so tiring, and we don't even get to spend much time together.

We always spend time with our families, so you need to go and visit Angie and then stop over here too! okay? :)

Breanna said...

Hey the juners can start preschool at 3 years old. There is also a Preschool Readiness Checklist to see if they are ready!

Related Posts with Thumbnails