Friday, April 23, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is anything 'N Sync or BSB :)

2. My first concert ever was I think it was Marie Osmond :) or Reba McIntire

3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there: 'N Sync, U2, Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Ne-yo, Usher, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna...lol that's about as diverse you can get!

4. The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is Beautiful Girls - B.O.B., or Usher :)

5. The best concert I've ever been to was other than 'N Sync, U2

6. A memorable musical moment for me was getting FRONT ROW seats to the 'N Sync concert with my friends!


7. The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is Soul Sister - Train, Rocking That Thing - The Dream, Foolin Around - Usher, OMG - Usher, Winner - Jamie Foxx and Justin Timberlake

2 comments:

Ash said...

I may not know a TON about you, but I do remember your OBSESSION with 'N Sync :)

Andrea Tao said...

I LOOOOVE that song soul sister by Trian! It's my favorite song right now. I switch the meaning of it to realate more to my baby girl and I sing it to her, if you think about it that way next time your hear it it's cute it a whole new way! And PS. I loved/love nsync too. Who didn't, honestly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails