Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I have TWO 2 year olds!

For 2 months I get to say I have two 2 year olds...it's pretty cool. :) Crazy, I know, but cool for sure!

I love Jaden and Kaylie so much! They are my babies and I can't imagine my life without them. These two are definitely best friends. They look out for each other and drive each other crazy at the same time. Kaylie has turned into quite the little tease. She knows exactly how to push Jaden's buttons. She will keep bugging him and bugging him just to get a reaction out of him. She loves tickling him, poking him, sitting on him, laying on him, pulling his clothes, and giving him kisses when he doesn't want them. Jaden can't handle any of the teasing, he just cries and whines until she stops or I have to break them up. I think it's pretty funny he lets his little sister that is much smaller than him get to him so much!
They love to give kisses every night to each other. Kaylie loves to kiss him through the slots of her crib when we say goodnight to her.
I absolutely love when they are happy and get along with each other. It's so nice to hear them say thank you Kiki or thank you Jaden or you're welcome. Or when one of them gets hurt the other comes over and asks if they're okay. I'm so glad they have each other and I hope they always stay best buds and look out for each other.

I love you my little two year olds!!!







3 comments:

Bridget said...

You have the cutest set of 2 year olds ever!

Alisha Chase said...

Adorable!!! I love it!! That is way cool!!

Mich said...

Crazy for sure, but that's so cool how cute they are together. Zachary gets so lonely and bored all the time- that's neat they have each other.

Related Posts with Thumbnails