Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for Weight Watchers and for Corinn helping me! Today starts week 5 of Weight Watchers...so far I have lost a total of 8 pounds! woohoo! This past week I lost 3.8 pounds. I am so proud of myself. I am working hard and I feel great! Can't wait to keep losing.

I'm thankful for the weather today. Oh it is heaven! Can't wait for it to keep getting warmer.

I'm thankful for DVR. How did I ever live without it?

I'm thankful for my brother Ryan babysitting on his days off.

I'm thankful for new music, it's so fun hearing new songs and listening to them while I drive or work out.

I'm thankful for having friends that I can count on and that they can count on me.

I'm thankful for Abbey and what a great photographer and friend she has become! Can't wait for pictures tomorrow!


3 comments:

JeSs said...

I am thankfulo for blogs...so I can look at them and keep up on great friends! OH, and I am thankful for you to help me with the font on my blog...hint hint. hehehe! ;)

Andrea Tao said...

And I am thankful for you! Thank you for being so willing to help me out! I really appreciate it!

Shirley said...

The weather is SO nice! Love it!

And WAY to GO! On losing 8 pounds! I haven't budged in forever and it's starting to make me mad. Maybe I should do more dieting. I hate it so much though. Good job in sticking with it!

Have fun with pictures! How much does she charge? Or does she give you a discount. Your pictures always turn out amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails