Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kristin's Baby Shower

Saturday was my friend Kristin's baby shower for her little boy that is coming soon! Ashley's husband, Justin was sooo nice to watch my kids as well as Corgan so we could go have fun. I had so much fun being there with my friends and eating good food and playing games. I actually won a game which never happens! We played baby charades, celebrity baby name game (matching the weird baby name to the celeb parent), and the memory game and some other fun ones. Andrea and Corinn did a great job hosting it and making everything look great! Andrea asked if I would cut the 4 loaves of artisan bread because it was so much work. I seriously wondered how it could really be so hard to cut 4 loaves of artisan bread into little pieces. It was sooo hard! My arms and hands were so sore. If you don't believe me, go try it. :)
Here are some pictures.....

Kristin and her daughter Isabelle - don't you just love Kristin's cute belly?!


Andrea, Olivia and I


Corinn, me, Kristin


Katelyn, Ashley, Kristin, Andrea, me, Corinn and Rachel


I LOVE these girls and am sooo grateful for their friendship and support.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Great pictures! Sounds like it was so fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails