Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that Jaden and Kaylie love each other and for the most part get along really well.

I'm thankful that there are new episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice on tonight!

I'm thankful for my sister Megan and her always being willing to watch my kids.

I'm thankful that I've lost 3 inches on my hips! I still have lots of work to do though!

I'm thankful for the new Clinique de puffer eye serum that my mom got for me. It's the coolest thing ever!!!

I'm thankful for the new Arizona immigration law that was just passed. Most of you who live or have lived in Arizona (like me) also think it is awesome because you know exactly how it is to live there with illegal immigrants.

I'm thankful that Jaden went poop on the potty today and did it willingly!

I'm thankful for our health.

I'm thankful that my kids are happy kids. I know quite a few kids that just never seem happy and hardly smile. I love that my kids have fun with pretty much anyone and like to socialize and smile.

I'm thankful for my mom's health and that she is still a young, healthy, energetic, and happy woman, mom and grandma!








2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay, good blog ♥

Nicole said...

Cute post! Your kiddies are so happy!! Have a blast on your trip:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails