Monday, April 26, 2010

10 things

10 Things That Made me Happy last week...

  1. Having a Saturday night barbecue with our neighbors and what an eventful night it was! Read Andrea's blog...it's pretty funny.
  2. Jaden doing a lot better at going poop on the potty.
  3. The Martini's taking my kids to church yesterday so I could have a much needed break and spend time with Jamie.
  4. Finally getting out of the 150's for my weight!
  5. Getting my hair colored and enjoying some girl time with Nicole.
  6. Getting a big huge box of diapers and wipes from Grandma! :)
  7. Playing at the really fun park by Nicole's new house.
  8. Having an almost full tank of gas.
  9. Finding an awesome babysitter that is great with my kids. They love Heather. :)
  10. Turning on my air conditioner for the first time!!! yay!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails