Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that instead of my car costing $2000+ to get fixed, it's only going to be $200! Good thing I took it to another mechanic. :)

I'm thankful that Lee won American Idol. He is an awesome guy with an awesome voice. I'm excited to hear his new single Beautiful Day on the radio.

I'm thankful for webcam and being able to talk to and see Jaden and Kaylie while they are at daddy's.

I'm thankful for my new job at Mozy. The company is sooo awesome, amazing people, great pay, great environment, AND free food in the break rooms everyday. It really is the best company I have ever worked for. I'm excited about the opportunity.

I'm thankful for my mom and all the support she gives me. She has helped me sooo much and I can't tell her enough how grateful I am for her!

I'm thankful for Jamie and how amazing he is to me. I'm thankful for the hugs he gives me constantly, especially over the past few weeks since they have been so hard and stressful.


I'm thankful that I discovered I actually like green tea! Green Tea with Citrus fruit is the best and soo healthy!





1 comments:

Katie said...

yaya! green tea--it is good for you! I"m so glad about your car, too :) woohoo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails