Monday, May 24, 2010

10 things

10 things that made me happy last week...

1. Finding out about my new job and the pay :)
2. Getting to drive a 2010 Ford Explorer to meet AJ in Winnemucca. What a fun car to drive!!! I felt like a high roller!
3. Nicole finally meeting Jamie. Jamie gave her a big hug. :) 
4. Watching Grey's Anatomy finale with Nicole. What an intense finale!!! We were crying and freaking out. I'm glad it ended good though.
5. Switching purses with Nicole. We both have cute Guess purses. Mine is purple and hers is pink. yay!
6. Spending all day Sunday with Jamie and hanging out with his friends and not having to worry about coming home on time for the babysitter.
7. Talking to Jaden and Kaylie on the phone while they are at Daddy's. It melts my heart to hear them say "Love you mommy" and "miss you". 
8. Bret winning on Celebrity Apprentice. He's a cool dude!
9. The Lakers beating the Suns in the first 2 games. I hate the Suns. boooo!
10. My jeans still getting looser and looser, 15 pounds lost. Now I can't wait to buy a new wardrobe!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails