Thursday, May 6, 2010

fill in the blank friday (on thursday)

Fill in the blank Friday...

1.  My absolute favorite movie of all time is there is noo way that I can pick just one...Hitch, Remember the Titans, The Proposal, My Best Friends Wedding, Bad Boys 2, The Ugly Truth, etc...

2.  My favorite movie as a child was Parent Trap, Little Mermaid

3.  The best movie quote ever is from the Notebook, "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day."

4.  My favorite actress is Sandra Bullock.

5.  The movie I could watch over and over is  The Proposal .

6.  My favorite movie genre is chick flicks of course :)  .

7.  A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is Deja vu.

1 comments:

Alisha Chase said...

Hey I nominated you for an award on my blog you should check it out!! love ya!~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails