Friday, May 28, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was my mom telling me that I'm never stuck anywhere. I can live wherever I want to and do what I want to do, anything is possible.

2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to a single mom or battered women charity for moms and kids.

3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be dinner at Five All's mmmmmmm!!!

4. My hair is really blah and dry right now. It needs to be colored asap!

5. If at first you don't succeed keep on keepin' on!!!

6. I have always been very excited about the little things.

7. Oh....and by the way.... no more Vegas this weekend. Looks like we are going to Idaho!!! LOL!!!

1 comments:

Shirley said...

What's in Idaho? We are in Idaho this weekend. It's not Vegas, but I bet you'll get lots of cuddle time! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails