Friday, May 21, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday


1.  One fashion trend I really regret is high-wasted mom jeans, and ugly t-shirts

2.  The one thing that always completes any outfit is   earrings, necklace or my watch and some yummy smelling perfume.

3.  I would describe my personal style as      conservative but not too much, I really don't want to look like a Utah mom LOL.

4.  My fashion muse is       Jennifer Aniston, if I was rich I would dress just like her.

5.  If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be     all the cute expensive jeans that I've never had money to afford .

6.  I would love to raid the wardrobe of      Jennifer Aniston   .

7.  Today I am wearing      my pajamas at the moment :) ha!     .

1 comments:

Nicole said...

hahahaha. I love it. You DONT look like .. or act like a Utah mom! So no worries ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails