Friday, May 7, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday





1.  My favorite book growing up was  the American Girl series and Love Stories series.

2.  The funniest book I've ever read was    probably one of my dating self-help books.

3.  The one book that has truly changed my life is  Why Men Love Bitches...seriously such a good book. Changed my life and helped me be strong enough to call off an engagement. whew! 

4.  If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read    one of those Lurlene McDaniel books for sure...lol .


5.  If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet    Tori Spelling haha...I freakin love her .

6.  The next book on my "to read" list is      still have to finish Breaking Dawn  .

7.  If I was snowed into  remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring      Twilight series, Love stories series, and self-help bookshttp://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/    .

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails