Friday, May 21, 2010

Mozy!

I am so excited because starting this Monday I will be a full-time worker again! I got a job at Mozy. I will be a Level one tech-support agent. I will be making good money and it is literally right by my house. Which is convenient now that my car is out of commission, I can walk to work! 
Tomorrow I am taking the kids to see their daddy. They will be staying with him for 3 whole weeks! I'm excited for them! Jaden is sooo excited. He keeps telling everyone that he's going to California to see his daddy. It will be a long time away from the kids, but I will have my new job to keep me busy. I will miss them a lot, but am also looking forward to some "me" time! 
Life is looking up and I hope it keeps on looking up for us! :)
 

1 comments:

Nicole said...

CONGRATS LAUREN! That's so Awesome!! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails