Sunday, November 1, 2009

HaPPy HaLLoWeeN!!!


Halloween was great fun this year. The kids and I went to the neighborhood Trunk or Treat on Friday night. Jaden dressed up as Tony Romo and Kaylie was a pretty little ladybug. They loved saying trick or treat and please and thank you. They mostly loved the candy. :)








Kaylie (ladybug), Londyn (bumble bee), Brindley (Tinkerbell), Jaden (Romo)

Halloween night I went to my friend Ashley's Halloween Party. It was sooo much fun. It is always fun to get together with the girls from high school and their hubbies. We played fun games and had rrrreally yummy food. Ashley decorated her place so cute and put a lot of time into it. She was a great hostess. Thank you Uncle RyRy for watching my kiddies so I could go have a fun time with friends!


me (cowgirl), Melissa (80's chick) and people I don't know...


the whole gang!


Ashley sporting her "doo-rag" (not really, she was wearing a wig and it was too hot)


Christina aka nerdy grandma!


Ashley (Bella), Christina (nerdy grandma), me (cowgirl)


Kaylie wearing my cowgirl boots

6 comments:

Shirley said...

That looks like so much fun! You look way cute too! I wish we could've been there!

:: ashley :: said...

first I HATE The doo rag pic, I looka likea man haha, but I love the one of the 3 of us! How presh! so glad you could come!

Rachel said...

Love your kids halloween costumes, they look so cute in them! Glad you got a night out to party :)

Bridget said...

Your kids are SO beautiful! They take after you cuz you are so dang pretty! They were so cute in their costumes!

Sarah Z said...

I totally used your idea for diapers as football pads...thanks! You're kids look so cute...I'm looking forward to the trick-or-treating NEXT year when my kids are your kids' age!

Mich said...

I'm glad you got to go have a fun night out. Looks like Ashley threw a fun party. Your kids look adorable- I especially like little Romo, too cute. Hopefully one day when zachary stops liking pink and playing with girly stuff he'll get more into sports. Ha ha! I actually kind of encourage it just because it bothers Jared so much. I'm evil.

Related Posts with Thumbnails