Sunday, November 15, 2009

Confession Sunday

I confess that I sometimes go to the gym twice a day just to get a break from my kids. They love the child care there so I think it's okay. :)

I confess that the past week I have taken a bath every night just to relax and read my magazines.

I confess that I've eaten way too many cookies this weekend.

I confess that I think Kaylie gets her over-dramaticness from me.

I confess I wish I could be a celebrity on Dancing with the Stars. I want to lose weight that way!

I confess that if solo I can spend up to two hours at Walmart just roaming around.

I confess that I've gone tanning twice in the past 3 days. I love it, bite me. :)

I confess that this year I'm not really looking forward to Thanskgiving. It will just be my kids and I here at home.

I confess that I am looking forward to moving out of Utah someday.

6 comments:

Katie said...

I wish my tub had jets :)

Whitney said...

I can't wait until I have a big enough tub to take a bath every night. That sounds pretty fantastic.
I love tanning, too. I haven't gone since I found out I was pregnant with Owen. So about a year! Holy crap!....

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

Well now you can take the "spend thanksgiving at your house" off because you are coming to mine!!

Sarah Z said...

All I can say is LIVE IT UP GIRL!! Hot baths, warm tanning bed, shoppin at Wal-mart, burning the calories from the cookies you ate...it's all ok!!

Mich said...

I'm jealous you have that much time to work out. There's nothing better than sweating out stress...I'll be alone for Thanksgiving too. We should really just skip that holiday this year:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails