Saturday, November 14, 2009

Yummy cookies in honor of the Utes losing

Oh how I love to eat pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. What's even better is they are only ONE point with Weight Watchers.

1 box spice cake mix
1 16 oz. can of pumpkin
3/4 C. Chocolate chips
mix them together
bake at 350 for 15-19 minutes


--------------------------------------------------------------

No. 4 TCU streaks past Utah to move to 10-0

Horned Frogs score 3 touchdowns in 2 1/2-minute span in 2nd quarter

Image: Christian celebrates

It always makes me happy when the Utes lose!


55 to 28 FINAL!


3 comments:

Shirley said...

We didn't get to watch this game. :( It would've been so much fun. Oh well! I LOVE pumpkin cookies. My only problem is that I can't only have one. My mom made some for me and I ate like 20 of them. So not good!! lol. I told her to never make them again, except for maybe thanksgiving!

:: ashley :: said...

I am totally going to try those, that sounds SO good, and when you dedicate them to the Utes losing, you get plus 10 cool points ;)

Mich said...

If there was an "unlike" button I'd be pressing it right now. But at least you posted a yummy recipe. That helps a little.

Related Posts with Thumbnails