Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cute things Jaden says


Mostly for journal purposes, but I just wanted to remember the cute things that Jaden says daily. There are a ton more, but these are all I can think of right now.

"It be okay mommy"
(every time I whine or hurt myself he will come right up to me and hug me and say this to me)

"Let me stay up little bit longer"

"What's that sound Mommy?"

"
Kiki don't push me"

"Move out my way"

"Mommy I wake up now"

"What's that called?"

"I share my toys"

"Thank you for bringing me my
sippy mommy" (he doesn't just say thank you now, he says thank you and the reason he is saying thank you. smart little boy!)

"I want some cream on my bum"
(diaper rash cream)

"Horsey went stinky, need to change horsey bum-bum"
(he says this when it smells really bad outside, good ole Utah county smell)

"I don't like this song" or "I like this song!"
(he is always in control of the radio)

"I want to listen to
Baby Just Say Yes" (Love Story by Taylor Swift)

"
Kiki don't do that!"

"Mommy take picture of me"
(when he knows he is doing something cute, he already knows I am going to take a picture of him)

"Get more (insert word) at store!" (whenever we are out of something like apple juice, milk, cereal, gum, candy, etc. he always says that we need to get more at the store)

"I eat Grandma's yogurt" (today he ate some yogurt and brilliantly remembered that 2 months ago Grandma was here eating the same kind of yogurt)

"Pretty soon" (if I say no to anything he asks for he will say, "okay I have candy pretty soon mommy?" and I say yes, pretty soon.)

Daddy asks "What's the name of the solar system we live in?" and Jaden says "Milky way"

"I happy now!"


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ahhh so cute! He's a good talker. Dre is talking up a storm these days too, it's so fun having conversations with him. It's hilarious the things that come out of little kids mouth!!

It would be so fun to get the 2 little boys together and see them play and talk to each other. They would have a blast :)

Nicole said...

CUTE CUTE! He is so big!! Brindley and him can talk to each other now maybe it will help the little fights they get in:) lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails