Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday Randoms

Wow! I haven't done any of my own random thoughts for awhile so here it goes...

Jaden is loving his choo-choo train set. He literally plays with it all day. It's so fun to watch him pretend play.

I officially started Weight Watchers again today. I lost 10 pounds on it (without working out) the first time and have maintained it. Now that I am working out 5 times a week, I am hoping to get better results. I am really tired of being overweight. According to statistics I should really be 115-120. Well I have quite a ways to go. I have been doing spinning a few times a week still and also some aerobics classes, cardio intervals, kick boxing, etc. I love working out! I love the way it makes me feel.

Recently a "friend" of mine and I got into a little argument over text messaging. Ridiculous, I know. I've spent months trying to figure out what is going on with her and if something happened to make her be so distant. Over and over she would tell me nothing was wrong and deny it. Finally she sent me a 6 page text message explaining everything. It made me realize that we aren't friends and that we weren't as close as I thought we were. Something so little could affect our friendship and she felt it was okay to judge me for who I am. I felt like it was high school all over again. I don't need friends that are going to judge me and write me off because they don't like one little thing that happens. I know that the good friends I have, when there is an issue we talk about it and figure it out. I'm really thankful for the good friends I have and the amazing support they are to me.

It's been a long past few days. My kids are sick with colds again so I haven't been able to go work out everyday. Stupid colds! I hate being cooped up in the house all day with sick kids. Not fun at all. I guess I should be thankful that they aren't any sicker. They are getting better so hopefully Monday we will be back in the gym!

Who are all my Grey's Anatomy buddies?? I LOVE that show so much. Each week I am so happy with it and find myself addicted to every little minute of the episode. My favorite episode was last week when McDreamy was performing the "impossible" surgery and Lexi wanted to scrub in and wore a diaper! "You can kiss my diaper-wearing ass!" haha! I loved it! I was laughing so hard.

I'm excited for Thanksgiving and to see all my family up at my brother and sister-in-law's house. We always have lots of fun when we get together - and of course some good food! I'm very thankful for my family and for the fun times we have together.




6 comments:

Rachel said...

Here is another Grey's fan...LOVE that show. I look forward to it all week :)
Hope your kids get better soon, taking care of sick kids is SO HARD!!!
That's awesome you work out 5 days a week! During the summer i went for walks like twice a day, but now it's too cold. My hubby got me dance dance revolution so i've been doing that. It's fun and actually a really good workout :)

Mich said...

When I graduate school I plan to dedicate an entire week to watching all the seasons. I haven't watched since season 2, but I used to LOVE it...I haven't seen you in person for a LONG time, but you do not look like you need to lose 30 pounds. That's awesome you can and have been working out that much. I wish I could wake my butt up at 5 everyday to do it, but ya, doesn't happen most the time. Stupid school- it screws up everything!

Nicole said...

Im a Greys FAN but im behind you!! Im loving season 6!! You are looking great! I agree with Michelle you don't look like you need to lose that much weight! Your lookin like a hot mama!!! Let me know when the kiddios are better we want to play:)

Nicole said...

I LOVE GREYS ANATOMY!

Are you excited Izzie's back?

Do you think she's really pregnant?

What is up with that?

AND the diaper was AWESOME.. although, uh, yeah I wouldn't do it.

Alisha Chase said...

oh man sick kids again?? Hope they get better soon. I love that you work out so much you are totally my hero! I dont work out that much for sure!!!

Sucky about the friend and the fight, i hate when silly things happen like that, and worst part about it is when you dont even know what is going on!!!

Heidi said...

I am tired of being overweight as well, it totally sucks!!! I wish I could do spin class, it sounds like fun and a really good workout! Thats awesome you workout 5 days a week, go Lauren! I love Grey's anatomy, it is an awesome show! I also laughed at the diaper part, so funny! I love reading your blog, I wish mine was as cute as yours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails