Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"What's this called?"

Just a couple of days ago Jaden has started saying "What's this called?" and points to something he doesn't know the name of. Today I probably got asked it 20 times. I don't mind at all, I think it is so cute. I love that he is so eager to learn and wants to know everything.

I am a sucker for the things he wants. For the past 2 months I've been going to the gym and the kids have been going to the child care there. They have a choo-choo train that he loves to play with and the past week he has even started asking for one. Every time I would go to the store he would ask me to get him a choo-choo train and even say what color he wanted. Well finally yesterday he got one. (Kaylie did, too.) He was so happy and is still so happy. He plays with it most of the day.
(ignore my brother's foot...haha)

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Aw, so cute! You are such a fun mom!

Sarah Z said...

SO kendra has been doing the "whas dis mommy?" lately too...not sick of it yet tho! I hope you got those trains at ikea...they are the least expensive there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails